The Heart of the Pilbara
The town takes its name from the local indigenous name for the river that runs through its centre. Nullagine was established following the discovery of gold in 1888.
Formerly known as The Conglomerate Hotel - The Nullagine Hotel holds historical, heritage value for the Shire of East Pilbara. The hotel has become a significant place for travellers to rest on long, hot trips. The hotel is known for its relaxed vibe, friendly staff and great pizza!
In August 2021, new owners purchased the hotel & general store. With lots of fresh ideas and excitement to make change - be sure to plan a stop at The Nully and say hi.